Another milestone achievement for TrustLogics. Curacao Prime Minister (third from left) and his cabinet approved a 12-month pilot on January 17, 2018, with goals of improving Curacao’s current hiring and recruiting processes. At the end of the pilot Curacao aims to:
- Reduce inefficiencies with recruiting local talent
- Connecting job seekers with companies/recruiters through TrustLogics platform
- Streamlining current recruiting process and creating more job opportunities for the people to connect and be considered
- Provide equal opportunities for all local job seekers and students to be considered for available positions
- Organize and analyze the talent available in Curacao based on each industry/sector by skills, education, availability to work and by location to understand where skills gaps exist and understand where new educational curriculums or re-training programs by sector/industry are needed for the population
- Create a plan to implement a Job fair program that allows jobseekers to connect with companies and recruiters to be able to apply seamlessly from any location (in person, online, mobile etc.) for available jobs in Curacao
Both TrustLogics and the Government of Curacao will combine forces to make a sustainable impact to improve the job market in Curacao with the ultimate goal of lowering the unemployment.